Box Components followed years of riding and racing and is the embodiment of the hard work and vision of their staff who took it upon themselves to create something entirely new and different. Tested on Southern California's extensive network of trails and BMX tracks worldwide, their parts and accessories are designed with the utmost thought and consideration for use by teams and riders competing at the highest levels of the sport.
From World Cup events to Olympic races, their components are a favourite among elite riders because they exhibit the qualities most sought after by racers - they are made to work under the most punishing and extreme conditions. Yes, they manufacture our components using the latest production techniques and the most advanced materials. However, their design engineers also instil in their products a sense of style that uniquely represents the brands Southern California racing heritage.
Ultimately, this distinction is what defines Box. Their products benefit not only World Cup champions but all riders and enthusiasts, regardless of skill level or riding ability. They seek to elevate the riding experience, to push the limits of what is possible. That is Box Components.
Box Components was created to design, develop and supply the finest bicycle components and race-driven products for world class athletes. Comprised of a diverse staff of dedicated riders and industry veterans, Box Components is now a global brand that supports racers and athletes worldwide. They seek to redefine the cycling experience through products and innovation inspired primarily from their racing heritage.
Led by BMX and downhill mountain bike racing legend and pioneering component and accessories designer Toby Henderson, Box Components uses "design thinking" to create the finest BMX and mountain bike parts and accessories in the world. With a focus on innovation and pushing bicycle technology forward, all Box products are designed and manufactured without compromise for the most discerning consumer.
Why do they do what they do? Pure and simple, they are passionate about bicycles. Box Component's number-one goal is to make better racing machines, capable of taking their riders to the highest level. They do this through innovation and pushing the limits of their manufacturers. Nearly every time they introduced a new product concept to the engineers and production managers at their factories, they were told, "This is impossible. We cannot do this. Please change the design to something we can make." Each time, they stood firm until they got what they wanted, never giving up.
Beyond pure inspiration, Box uses a process called "design thinking" to solve problems, find solutions and create new products. Design thinking is a creative process based on "building up" ideas. The process begins without limits. They encourage outside-the-box thinking in order to find innovative solutions. The process is demanding and includes: defining the goal, research, ideation, prototyping, implementation and learning. By using these steps, Box can identify problems, ask the right questions, create more new ideas and choose the best answers.
Everyone at Box has spent countless hours in the saddle of one type of bicycle or another. As cyclists and as students of competitive cycling, they are well aware of the need for more efficient bikes. Efficiency is defined as performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of materials, time or energy. In cycling, this means the reduction or elimination of wasted movement and energy as the rider pedals to propel the bicycle forward. Much of the efficiency problem in cycling is wasted movement and energy due to component flex. Their solution was to reduce bicycle flex and boost rider efficiency without adversely affecting the ride. Box now offers a range of products designed specifically to do just that.
Items 1-48 of 306
- Box Two Integrated Headset 45/45 1/18" BlackRRP: £40.00
- Box Delta 31.8mm BMX Stem Black 31.8mm x 1 1/8"RRP: £104.99
- Box Delta 31.8mm BMX Stem Blue 31.8mm x 1 1/8"RRP: £104.99
- Box Delta 31.8mm BMX Stem Red 31.8mm x 1 1/8"RRP: £104.99
- Box Phase 1 Number Plate BlackRRP: £20.00
- Box Phase 1 Chrome Number Plate BlackRRP: £25.00
- Box Phase 1 Number Plate BlueRRP: £20.00
- Box Phase 1 Chrome Number Plate BlueRRP: £25.00
- Box Phase 1 Number Plate RedRRP: £20.00
- Box Phase 1 Chrome Number Plate RedRRP: £25.00
- Box Phase 1 Chrome Number Plate SilverRRP: £25.00
- Box Phase 1 Number Plate WhiteRRP: £20.00
- Box Phase 1 Number Plate YellowRRP: £20.00
- Box Three Linear Brake Kit BlackRRP: £30.00
- Box Three Linear Brake BlueRRP: £30.00
- Box Three Linear Brake RedRRP: £30.00
- Box Three Linear Brake SilverRRP: £30.00
- Box Eclipse Linear Brake BlackRRP: £95.00
- Box Eclipse Linear Brake BlueRRP: £95.00
- Box Eclipse Linear Brake GoldRRP: £95.00
- Box Eclipse Linear Brake RedRRP: £95.00
- Box One M30 M 30mm Crankset BlackRRP: £380.00
- Box Ratian Rim Strip PairRRP: £6.00
- Box Phase 2 Side Number PlateRRP: £10.00
- Box One Stem Lock 1"RRP: £29.99
- Box Components Box Chainring Bolt Kit BlackRRP: £12.00
- Box One 11spd GroupsetRRP: £355.00
- Box One 9spd X-Wide GroupsetRRP: £360.00
- Box One 7spd Down Hill GroupsetRRP: £310.00
- Box Two 11spd Wide GroupsetRRP: £255.00
- Box Two 9spd X-Wide GroupsetRRP: £270.00
- Box Two 7spd DH GroupsetRRP: £165.00
- Box Pinnion Alloy Sprocket 3/32"RRP: £30.00
- Box Buzz Freewheel 16TRRP: £80.00
- Box Vector CranksRRP: £380.00
- Box One Seat clamp 25.4mm BlackRRP: £20.00
- Box One Seat clamp 25.4mm BlueRRP: £20.00
- Box One Seat clamp 25.4mm GoldRRP: £20.00
- Box One Seat clamp 25.4mm RedRRP: £20.00
- Box Echelon Saddle Large BlackRRP: £65.00
- Box Echelon Saddle Large WhiteRRP: £65.00
- Box Echelon Saddle Small BlackRRP: £65.00
- Box Echelon Saddle Small RedRRP: £69.99
- Box Echelon Saddle Small WhiteRRP: £65.00
- Box One BMX Chain Tensioner Black 10mm AxleRRP: £30.00
- Box One BMX Chain Tensioner Blue 10mm AxleRRP: £30.00
- Box One BMX Chain Tensioner Red 10mm AxleRRP: £30.00
- Box .one. Presta Valve Caps BlackRRP: £6.00