Lake's pride has grown out of a simple fact, that they are first to market with many if not most new developments in cycling shoes. Unlike most companies in the marketplace, they haven't been distracted by entering into different bike product categories, they have remained true to their core value, and that is to produce the best fitting, highest quality cycling shoes on the market.
Born in the USA back in 1983, Lake quickly became a household name for cycling shoes. As the sport grew in North America, so did the versatility and demand for more styles. The MXZ303 (winter boot) was created because of a very cold climate that hit Lake's headquarters every year, the shores of Lake Michigan, where temperatures are quite possibly the coldest in North America.
Many other innovative designs have come from Lake's shoe collections over the years. More recently Lake was the first to develop a cyclocross-specific model and today the MX331 remains the 'holy grail' of cyclocross shoes.
- Lake Heel Kit CX331/CX332/TX312RRP: £9.00
- Lake CycloCross Mud StudsRRP: £14.00
- Lake Heel Kit CX401/CX402 BlackRRP: £12.00
- Lake Heel Kit CX401/CX402 RedRRP: £12.00
- Lake Mountain Bike Mud StudsRRP: £10.00
- Lake Heel Kit CX237/CX217/TX222RRP: £9.00
- Lake MX237 Carbon Endurance Shoe Black/Silver 44RRP: £230.00
- Lake MX241 MTB CFC Black/SilverRRP: £280.00
- Lake Display Shoe Measuring StickRRP: £15.99
- Lake Coolmax Socks BlackRRP: £9.00
- Lake MX161 MTB Shoe Black Wide Fit 48RRP: £95.00