Proviz is an international award winning sports brand and has the largest range of specialist enhanced visibility sports products on the market. It is the only brand to focus solely in this sector of the market and as a result has become renowned for its innovative and highly functional products.
All of the Proviz apparel and accessories are designed and manufactured using CE certified materials to give the customer the best possible quality. The brand's flagship range is called REFLECT360 and has been reviewed as ‘game-changing', ‘astonishingly reflective' and ‘can probably be seen from space' to name just a small number of reviews from cycling media and national press. Manufactured using 100% reflective materials it gives cyclists confidence in their appearance at night or early mornings and when demonstrated it is not hard to understand why the range has become so popular since the original jacket was launched in Autumn 2014.
The brand's goal is to provide a complete range of enhanced visibility products to suit cyclists of all levels and abilities with products to suit their every requirement.
It all started in a small flat in London by two brothers in 2008. At the time they were working in corporate jobs in London and it was during their daily commutes by bike to work that they realised the limitations of the products they were using. They identified a gap in the market to provide highly innovative, light-emitting and reflective cycling products. Inspired by their experiences (good and bad!) and with no prior retail or product manufacturing experience they designed five innovative cycling products. It took a lot of time and research to identify and engage the correct manufacturers but the founders had a desire to push innovation and product development in a niche area where they believed it was missing. The founders set about building a brand that would address this need, synonymous with innovation, performance and being highly effective. Most importantly, the desire was to create products that customers loved and that made a difference in their lives.
The founders had to learn quickly. They soon became accustomed to working all hours of the day in order to co-ordinate manufacturers from around the world. Following positive feedback from independent testers and retailers the products were soon put in to manufacturing.
The first product that drew customer's attention to Proviz was the innovative Triviz Lighting device, a unique versatile electroluminescent light pack which attaches to the Nightrider Range. The product won a Red Dot Design award for Product Design which helped gain recognition in key countries around the world. The launch of the REFLECT360 range in 2014 has been the most successful range to date. A totally unique range of products, made from 100% reflective material, which is a modest grey during the day and highly reflective at night put Proviz firmly on the domestic and global map. It caught both retailer and consumer's imagination with many retailers globally selling out due to incredible demand in the first autumn/winter season. The range received outstanding reviews from online and print media from around the world. The Switch and range that launched in July 2015 was designed as a result of this success.
As Proviz has grown, the focus has been on creating products that have specific purposes for whatever activity you are doing. The ever-increasing range has expanded to other sectors including the Running and Outdoor markets and the products are now distributed globally and sold in some of the world's best-known retailers. This expansion has mainly been driven organically due to demand and customer requests.
With the two founders being avid sports fanatics, they know just how important fit, quality and price are when buying products. The ethos and integrity that is placed on the brand is still as important now as it was in 2008, and that is to provide ‘best in class' products that are high quality, innovative, unique and highly effective so users feel safer but also comfortable wearing them. One of the things the founders are most proud of is seeing the places the products go and hearing the stories that go with them.
Proviz is driven by the co-founder's passion for the brand which filters through to the rest of the Proviz team. The journey to date has been incredibly exciting. There is nothing more the team love to receive than a video, photo or email from a customer expressing their satisfaction or having fun demonstrating their Proviz product to their friends on social media. The products must be doing what they are designed to do!
- Proviz Triviz Compatible Rucksack 10L BlackRRP: £50.00
- Proviz Perfomance R360 Gillet Silver Race CutRRP: £70.00
- Proviz Perfomance R360 Jacket Silver Race CutRRP: £95.00
- Proviz Jacket Ladies Switch Silver/YellowRRP: £99.99
- Proviz Gilet Ladies Switch Silver/YellowRRP: £70.00
- Proviz Reflect360 Plus Mens Jacket SilverRRP: £125.00
- Proviz Jacket Ladies Silver Reflect 360PlusRRP: £125.00
- Proviz Glove Yellow Reflective WaterproofRRP: £40.00
- Proviz Gilet Mens Reflect 360Plus SilverRRP: £70.00
- Proviz Active T Hi Vis Mens Yellow/GreyRRP: £14.99
- Proviz Reflect 360 Gilet Ladies SilverRRP: £55.00
- Proviz Classic Mens Gilet Neon Yellow SmallRRP: £33.00
- Proviz Reflect360 HelmetRRP: £80.00
- Proviz Reflect360 Gloves ReflectiveRRP: £45.00
- Proviz Reflect360 CRS Jacket Fluro YellowRRP: £140.00
- Proviz Reflect360 CRS Jacket GreenRRP: £140.00
- Proviz Reflect360 CRS Jacket BlackRRP: £140.00
- Proviz Active T Womens T-Shirt Pink 12RRP: £20.00
- Proviz Reflect360 Overshoe BlackRRP: £45.00
- Proviz Nightrider Waterproof Jacket Womens PinkRRP: £75.00
- Proviz Switch Mens Gilet Silver/YellowRRP: £70.00
- Proviz Trousers Mens Waterproof BlackRRP: £55.00
- Proviz Trouser Waterproof Ladies BlackRRP: £55.00
- Proviz Switch Rucksack Cover Silver/YellowRRP: £40.00
- Proviz Reflect360 Rucksack CoverRRP: £35.00
- Proviz Reflect360 RucksackRRP: £80.00
- Proviz Triviz Compatible Rucksack 30L BlackRRP: £65.00
- Proviz Triviz Compatible Rucksack 30L YellowRRP: £65.00