RooDolis the ideal product to compliment your pedal training with the option of specific routines including sprint series, high-speedpedalingorpedalingwith resistance.
There are two models: RooDol Compact: the smallest roller, designed to train both mountain bike and road and The RooDol Track: with a larger diameter on the cylinder, it is ideal for track riders as it allows more inertia, stability, balance and lower resistance.
Add on product eRooDol calculates Speed & Cadence without batteries.
In 2012, two cycling enthusiast brothers from Barcelona set out to create a compact and light training system to allow the best cyclists in the world to train in unbeatable conditions. Their vision was a system ideal for race warm up, lightweight to carry, compact and easy to transport. They also wanted to create something easy to put together and take apart that was suitable to train indoors.
The original RooDol prototype was a three-cylinder training system for warm-ups and cycling training. After inventing the system, patenting the product and improving the design, the first RooDol was launched in February 2015.
Professional champions in cycling like Carlos Coloma, Victor Koretzy, Raiza Goulao and teams such as East London Fixed and Aprire Bicycles / HSS Hire approve and use RooDol.
- RooDol Track Training SystemRRP: £199.00
- RooDol Compact Training SystemRRP: £199.00
- RooDol Track/Compact Transport BagRRP: £43.00
- RooDol Compact Replacement RollerRRP: £49.00
- eRooDol Compact Bluetooth RollerRRP: £75.00
- RooDol Track Replacement RollerRRP: £49.00
- Roodol Compact Replacement Drive BeltRRP: £19.00
- RooDol Track Replacement Drive BeltRRP: £19.00