The E440 Rim is the result of a two-year quest to make the lightest possible rim, that could still hold up to the pure savagery that our PRO team put their wheels through. Weighing in at a measly 440g, the E440 is a great ‘lighter weight’ solution for riders wanting a tough, dependable rim that helps reduce rotational weight.
Tested to destruction by Jordan Godwin and Jordan O’kane during all of 2019, these rims are designed to hold up to even the most brutal of riding conditions.
Material: 6061-T6 alloy, flash welded
Size: 34mm x 16mm, 390mm ERD, 36h only
- Super stiff street rim with unique rim profile
- Strong, lightweight, double wall design
- Very thick sidewalls less likely to dent on hang-ups
- Taller profile for rigidity but straight side walls for brake use
Weight: 440g (15.52oz : 0.97lbs)
Revered by street riders around the globe for it’s durability and reliability, our Cortex Freecoaster Hub is now joined by our Cortex Cassette Hub. Both hubs use bombproof reliable internals, which have been tested and developed along side the Éclat PRO team, and for 2019 both hubs now include our Gong and Viper Nylon Guard’s making them fully street ready right out of the box.
Material: 6061-T6 alloy hub-shell
Axle: 14mm hollow bore, male axle, hardened heat-treated crmo
Bearings: 3 high-quality bearing driver, 2 high-performance durable bearings in hub shell.
Driver: Durable and dependable 3 high-quality bearing driver with c-clip for longevity
- Super strong street cassette hub
- Allen key inner axle for easy maintenance
- Durable and dependable 3-bearing driver system
- Includes eclat Viper and Gong nylon-fibreglass hubguards
Weight: 608g / 21.45oz