The E440 Rim is the result of a two-year quest to make the lightest possible rim, that could still hold up to the pure savagery that our PRO team put their wheels through. Weighing in at a measly 440g, the E440 is a great ‘lighter weight’ solution for riders wanting a tough, dependable rim that helps reduce rotational weight.
Tested to destruction by Jordan Godwin and Jordan O’kane during all of 2019, these rims are designed to hold up to even the most brutal of riding conditions.
Material: 6061-T6 alloy, flash welded
Size: 34mm x 16mm, 390mm ERD, 36h only
- Super stiff street rim with unique rim profile
- Strong, lightweight, double wall design
- Very thick sidewalls less likely to dent on hang-ups
- Taller profile for rigidity but straight side walls for brake use
Weight: 440g (15.52oz : 0.97lbs)
The wait is over. We are beyond excited to announce that our highly anticipated SEISMIC Cassette Hub is now available!
The SEISMIC Cassette Hub utilizes a new internal mechanism, which we’ve been working on for the past few years called TCS (Toothed Coupling System). Inspired by systems used on high-end road and mountain bikes, we’ve managed to re-design this system to work inside a BMX cassette hub with a 14mm axle and a 9t driver, something which was never possible until now.
Instead of the typical pawl based cassette hub, the SEISMIC hub uses x2 coupled toothed ratchet rings, which are inside the hub and the driver. The two rings are pushed together with a very special design of spring, which allows the hub to transfer power in one direction, and “freewheel” in the other.
In a nutshell, it’s a much stronger internal mechanism, which can’t fail even after years of heavy use. No more skipping, slipping or popping, you can really crank this thing as hard you want and it’s not going to fail. Even after years of heavy use, this hub was designed to keep going on and on.
Material: 6061-T6 alloy hub-shell
Axle: 14mm hollow bore, male axle, hardened heat-treated crmo
Bearings : 3 high-quality driver bearings, 2 high-performance durable bearings in hub shell.
- Revolutionary Cassette hub using the patented TCS internal system
- low weight, low maintenance hub with super durable internals
- Durable and dependable 3-bearing system driver
- Allen key inner axle for easy maintenance
- Includes eclat Viper and Gong nylon-fibreglass hubguards
- NEW eclat Chromoly axle nuts
Weight: 467g (16.45oz/ 1.03lbs)