The Curbar Pro E hardtail e-MTB is the perfect choice if your riding is primarily on gravel tracks, forest paths and easier trails. Due to the lack of rear suspension, they are generally lighter and transfer the power directly from your legs to the drive-system, making them faster than full suspension bikes on the flat.
Our Curbar range has always been your entry into mountain biking and now with the assistance of Bafang motors, the Curbar Pro E will encourage you to branch into new types of cycling that previously may have felt intimidating.
- Hydroformed alloy frame with in tube battery.
- SR Suntour XCM 100mm front fork with lockout.
- Shimano Acera 9 speed drive train.
- Signum 27.5" quick release wheels with CST Rock Hawk tyres.
- Powered by Bafang M420 mid motor and in tube 500wh battery.
- Up to 60 mile battery range & a motor max speed of 15mph