The BC 23.16 is the TOPLINE 2016 model most suitable for competitive cyclists. It is loaded with all of the important cycling, altitude, cadence, and heart rate functions; and includes all transmitters. It features an enormous logging capacity of up to 500 hours. Plus, using the DATA CENTER, a previously ridden ride can be selected and used as an opponent in a "Ghost Race“.
- Logging up to 500 hrs. in 5 / 10 / 20-second intervals
- Lap counter up to 50 laps / Lap view (detailed lap analysis)
- NFC communication with Android smartphone via SIGMA LINK
- Full text display with seven available languages
- Predefined tire sizes
- 2 adjustable wheel sizes
- Ride time up to 100 h
- Automatic start / stop with motion sensor
- Back-up function via memory chip
- Battery warning (receiver+transmitter)
- 12-month workout statistics
- Automatic bike recognition (Bike 1 / Bike 2)
- Selectable target heart rate zones
- 2 starting altitudes
- Zoom function selectable for heart rate, cadence, altitude, gradient
- Watertight in accordance with IPX8
- Tool-free mounting
- Adjustable service interval
* For Bike 1/Bike 2/Total
Contents: Bike computer (incl. battery), bracket for wireless models, STS speed transmitter (incl. battery), STS cadence transmitter (incl. battery), R1 STS COMFORTEX+ heart rate transmitter (incl. battery), magnet, cadence magnet, mounting material, operating instructions
DATA CENTER The docking station allows the BC 23.16 to be connected to the DATA CENTER on a Mac/PC. Alternatively, the SIGMA LINK app can be used to read out all of the logging data and load the data into the DATA Center via the SIGMA CLOUD.
SIGMA LINK Using NFC technology, the BC 23.16 can communicate with Android smartphones. To do so, you must install the free SIGMA LINK app.