Unpack, mount, ride! The ROX GPS 7.0 is easy to operate, yet equipped with high end features like GPS track navigation and barometric altitude measurement. You can even load and compete against your „favorite“ Strava segments. Create your own personal sport profiles to get the most out of every ride!
- GPS track navigation
- Speed comparison
- ETA display (time / timer / distance)
- Automatic lap (according to distance, time, calories)
- Manual lap
- Altitude profile graph
- Strava live segments
- Digital three-axis compass
- Barometric altitude measurement
- Sport profiles (incl. personalized training views)
- Waypoints with custom text
- Up to 400 hrs of log capacity
- Watertight in accordance with IPX7
- Graphic data evaluation in the DATA CENTER
Contents: Bike computer, bracket, mounting material, USB cable, quick-start guide, DATA CENTER
Strava is THE community for data exchange and comparison amongst athletes. The live segments turn every ride into a race. The segments can be loaded onto the ROX GPS via the DATA CENTER. While riding, you have a live view of the fastest times and can compare them to your own performance.
DATA CENTER, SIGMA planning and analysis software, is perfectly tailored to each SIGMA product. The ROX GPS models allow your potential to be fully realized. All configurations can be made quickly and easily on a PC or Mac. After the ride, not only can you download your data, but you can instantly share it with connected portals (e.g. Strava, TrainingPeaks, Facebook).