Promax makes some of the most progressive and innovative BMX, mountain and road bike components in recent history. The new product line is designed entirely in the United States, by people dedicated and passionate about cycling.
Promax is one of the world's leading original equipment component manufacturers. The company is a leader in cold forging and specialises in the production of brakes, hubs, seat posts, handlebars and stems. They also have one of the most advanced rim and CNC-machining facilities in the world.
Combine world-class manufacturing capabilities with the design prowess and market knowledge of the California-based design and marketing group Cycle Group Inc. (CGI), and you have a powerful package that is sure to result in great things.
- Promax CF-2 24mm Crankset BlueRRP: £144.99
- Promax SQ-1 Square Taper Crankset GoldRRP: £78.99
- Promax DP-1 Dropper Seatpost Clamp 34.9mm BlackRRP: £17.99
- Promax BMX LC-1 Linear Brake Cable RedRRP: £11.99
- Promax Click V Point Long Reach Brake Lever RedRRP: £24.99
- Promax 406mm x 36H Front RimRRP: £55.00
- Promax 507mm x 36H Front RimRRP: £55.00
- Promax 451mm x 28H Front RimRRP: £55.00
- Promax 507mm x 36H Rear RimRRP: £55.00
- Promax 451mm x 28H Rear RimRRP: £55.00
- Promax Click Lock-on Grips 120mm BlackRRP: £18.99
- Promax QR-2 Quick Release Skewers 149mm GoldRRP: £41.99
- Promax S-29 StemRRP: £69.99