VACANCY – Field Sales Account Manager (Midlands & South Wales)
Are you ready for the opportunity to develop and grow a customer base?
At Moore Large & Co Ltd we continue to strengthen our exclusive and own label brands and 44 years on, we are still a market leader offering the complete two wheel solution for professional and leisure cyclists. As we continue to increase our portfolio and expand our network of dealerships, we are creating a company that is agile, passionate and focused on selling a wide ranging portfolio of cycles and accessories.
Right now we are looking for results driven individuals with bags of business acumen who can maximise sales volume and profit.
It’s all about creating, maintaining and reviewing on-going business and generating successful new customer bases in a highly competitive environment. Developing leads, forging productive relationships and gathering and sharing market intelligence and competitor insight.
As well as a sound understanding of dealerships, you will also have polished sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
A background in the cycle or leisure industry would be a distinct advantage with a firm grasp on P&L, generating business plans coupled with a gritty determination to succeed. You’ll be a good listener and have excellent administration skills, a flair for analysis and be I.T. literate.
We are looking to invite candidates who have a proven and successful Account Manager track record and know what it takes to build a successful career with a well-established and growing company.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets through the successful management of both new and existing customers with in the area.
• Designing and implementing a sales strategy that maximises the company’s customer base and presence in active accounts.
• Establishing and maintaining a network of dealers that commit to ranging products from within our branded portfolio.
• Building and promoting strong, long lasting relationships with our customers by identifying and building on their needs.
• Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
So, what are you waiting for?
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The opportunities you seek could be yours for the taking.
Closing date: 12th November 2021 - Now Closed